Tuesday, May 8, 2012

18 CANDLES TO BLOW






Hi my loves! 
FIRST OF ALL: I'm sorry for officially being the worst blogger ever. But I am back now :) 
ONE WORD: FINALLY!
April 29th marked my debut as an adult. Yes I finally turned 18, gosh it was about time! Being underage, I have been fustrated for a long time. Yes, a big part of it was because I couldn't go out in clubs and bars with my friends, but it wasn't only because of that. I have always wanted to give blood. Now I can! I have always wanted my own Visa card. Now I have one! I have always wanted to do whatever I wanted without any dumb parental approval. Now I can. Life is so good right now you have no idea :)
My grandma called me the day of my birthday and she told me this: "Être majeur n'est pas seulement un droit, c'est aussi un devoir." It's kind of weird to translate that in english, but I guess the best equivalence would be: " Being 18 is not only about having rights, it's also about responsibilities."  Some deep stuff right there! 
The pictures are of me and my friend Alissa before going out! We had a blast that night, even though it was cold and we had to wait a long time to get in the club. But whatever, I was with my girls and it felt amazing to show my real ID haha! Now that I'm 18, sky is the limit!! 
hehe, I looove champagne :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment