Thursday, May 10, 2012

LANCÔME

I am not the type of girl who wears tons of makeup. I usually keep it pretty simple, because I actually have no skills! haha. I am not a patient person, so putting on makeup for an hour is not an option. However, I recently bought this new foundation from Lancôme and oy my lord! I love it. Since I'd rather spend money on clothes than makeup, I never bought a quality foundation before. I don't know why I did it this time, but I sure enough don't regret it. I also bought this brush named Shisheido and it is a really good brush. It leaves no marks wile applying the foundation and it is really smooth. The foundation cost me about 50$ (CAD) and the brush 30$ (CAD) and I bought it at Jean-Coutu. You can get it at any drugstore with a cosmetic section with some brand makeup. Anyways, i'm never switching back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment