Friday, March 16, 2012

HEDLEY CONCERT

Hi sweeties! Sorry I haven't posted quite as much these last two days, but believe me, I have a good reason: I went to a concert! But hold on, not just any concert, I went to see Hedley, which is, by the way, my favourite band :D For the non-Canadian readers, Hedley is a very big Canadian band also known in the USA. They started back in 2005, and they have since then released 4 albums.  Anyway, counting the concert i've seen wednesday, I've seen them five times and boy, they keep on taking my breath away!! 


The thing is, wednesday was very special to me because I went with one of my best friends Marie,  who has been with me at every Hedley show. The concert tickets were a gift for her birthday... but what she didn't knew, was that we actually had VIP tickets, which included meet and greet with the band!
 I am currently fixing the pictures, I'll post them in about 10 minutes so in the meantime you can just listen to one of their songs For the Nights I Can't Remember from their second album titled Famous Last Words


No comments:

Post a Comment