Friday, March 16, 2012

HEDLEY


I have to start with the picture I got with the band. The singer Jacob (my future husband), is at my right, look how happy he is to me near me haha <3




My friend Marie showing off her VIP pass. She went with a simple outfit, wearing the band's shirt , black pants and a classic leather jacket. I totally LOVED her boots! she bought them at Aldo last year I think... check it out:




So I don't have as many pictures from the show as I wanted to since I had to film and you know... Scream, jump, sing, dance and send kisses to Jake :) 




I still don't realize that this amazing night is over. I had such a blast meeting the band and being right in front of them at the concert! And I have to tell you guys, they did wink at us several times :) One of them even pointed me! (I know it was me, it would be long to explain how I know it, but just believe me.) 
I'll eventually post a video from the show !
What do you think about them? 






7 comments:

  1. Great photossss!!!!
    Im following you on google and blogloving!!

    De

    www.blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm curious to listen their song! Let me know when you'll post the video!

    Kisses,
    Cri.(ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Yeah they are pretty amazing, check them out on itunes :)

      Delete
  3. Your Blog is Fabulous. Good article rather. Very interesting.
    I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.
    Passport application form.

    hindi movies.
    Hardware and Networking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! I checked it out, it was nice and funny!

    ReplyDelete